Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A bit abstract?

I'm really not sure what possessed me to take these shots you see in this post.  I suppose there's something about the shape of the water droplets?  Perhaps it's the variety of lighting on the leaves?  Then again, it could be the contrast between the roundness of the droplets and the straight lines in the dracaena leaves.  Whatever it is I must admit to being quite intrigued and inspired to take a few shots.  Perhaps let me know what you think ... you may be thinking I've lost the plot ... totally!

The second shot was taken at the same time.  It's a tighter crop and I've both darkened and enhanced the vibrancy slightly.  Perhaps let me know which you prefer.  One is quite light, pretty well as I saw the scene, the other is quite dark ... perhaps more like I imagined the scene.  Oh, if you click on the images you should see them a little larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment