Friday, December 24, 2010

In the garden :-)

Agapanthus.
Time at home to get on with some jobs and I must admit that it's been quite hot outside these past few days.  So much so that I've been working inside where it's a bit cooler.

This morning, however, after dropping off my daughter at work, the light seemed so "gentle" that I took a stroll around my garden with camera in hand to take some shots of the plants that haven't succumbed to the lack of rain.

All shots taken with my trusty 50mm lens.  All being well and time permitting I'll head off out with a wider angle lens later and get some different shots.  For now though, take a squiz and let me know what you think ... and if you don't hear from me again soon, all the very best for a Happy Christmas!
Agapanthus.

Agapanthus.

Flax flowers and seed heads to the right.  Tuis love these :-)

Fuchsia.  I was told this particular plant was an NZ native.  Is it?

Impatiens

Impatiens.
Inga Bean.

Bougainvillea.

Next door's cat.  Surprising what you can find in the garden if you look hard enough!

Sedum.

No comments:

Post a Comment