Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HDR for a change

I seem to have been spending a lot of time of late taking shots of live musicians and not much else!  Even so, I keep seeing potential photographs as I drive around the area.  One place that's been catching my eye is the dairy in the first image in this post.  This evening it had just finished raining, the light was receding and the colours of the dairy just seemed right.  Five shots processed in Photomatix Pro.  There's a bit of flare in the upper right of the image and there's a bit of a halo effect around the tree above the building.  Nevertheless, I was quite pleased with the shot.  What do you think?
The second shot in this post is of a Sikh Temple on the same road as the dairy in the previous shot.  I've been looking at the temple for several weeks, but only had the time to take a shot this evening.  There's been some glorious sunsets behind the temple which have really set off the temple's colours a treat.  Tonight, well, not the best, but the shot gives you an idea of what's there.  Hard to believe it's South Auckland, New Zealand?  Again a five shot HDR image processed in Photomatix Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment