Monday, May 3, 2010

At the airport

Quite interesting what you can see down at the airport!  These two girls were waiting for a friend returning from the 2010 Pacific Rim Gymnastics Competition and had made a special effort with their appearance!  I was there to collect my daughter and managed to get a few shots of her flight landing that I've processed in Photomatix Pro.  The sky and clouds were quite moody, so a bit of enhancement with HDR often accentuates the colours and tones.  I'm not sure what I think about any of the shots, so perhaps let me know what you think.  The first looks like it's been taken on a frosty day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos. I like the way the windows acted as a natural polarizer. I especially love the warm window shot. Looks like you may have had a nice light outside, too. I am going to try HDR one day.

    You are so right about the airport being an interesting place. I never get bored - at least not as long as I have my camera. I guess if everyone had a camera, there would be less airline rage.

    Do check out my new blog at http://www.my-fav-photos.blogspot.com.

    Thanks for the nice email you sent me. I have not had time to respond. I just retired! So now I have time on my hands. Well, after I spend a few weeks catching up on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this certainly makes the airport look bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange hairdos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can keep hardward and technology - give me the girls with the orange hair anyday. Great shot, Chris!

    ReplyDelete