Sunday, April 3, 2011

Titrangi Music Festival

Kim Halliday from the Pacific Curls
It's been a blast.  The venues and performances have been superb. Quality acts by seriously talented musicians.  It's been great and I can't wait for next year's event!

I've attached a few shots in this post, but there's heaps more here and here.  Check them out and let me know what you think.  If you want any shots, just email me ... you can see a link on the right of this page.

Highlights for me were the "Pacific Curls", "Blue Train", "Whirimako Black" and "The Big Muffin Serious Band".

I must admit to be being quite surprised with the number of artists performing with ukeleles.  I'd always think of George Formby and his lamp post when people mentioned ukeleles prior to attending this year's Titirangi Music Festival.  Not now!  I must admit now to thinking of the old ukelele in quite a different light.

Talking of light, even though I was shooting with quite high ISOs some of the lighting around Kim Halliday from the Pacific Curls was really quite special.  Let me know what you think.

Kim Halliday from the Pacific Curls


Steve Sherriff playing sax with Blue Train, Hardware Cafe, Titirangi

Arli Liberman performing with Blue Train in the Hardware Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment