Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stage of Origin 2011

Erakah at the Stage of Origin Concert

All proceeds in aid of the Christchurch Earthquake victims.  If you haven't already donated ... or want to donate again, check out the NZ Redcross and make your donations there.

It was a good night.  Quite different for me as I normally have free access to wander around the venue and take shots ... this time I remained seated and shot using my 18-200mm lens (I really must get something faster!).  The light was pretty good, but I was shooting at ISO2500 most of the time so there a bit of noise in the images.

J. Williams
Vince Harder
Betty-Anne in full flight :-)
The performers?  Great line-up  and I've included a few shots from the night in this post for you to enjoy.  There's some more shots on Facebook (there's also one more of each Erakah and Vince on flickr).  Anyway, let me know what you think and whether you'd like to see any more shots from the night.









Please don't forget ... if you haven't already donated ... or want to donate again, check out the NZ Redcross and make your donations there.

No comments:

Post a Comment