Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Hypnotics at Avondale

First shot in this post has Deuce (aka Fifita Malu) on stage at the Avondale School fundraiser for the Christchurch Earthquake fundraiser.  I may have mentioned before that the lighting on stage was great and this shot of Fifita has got to be one of my favourites.  Fifita has a wonderful voice and his performances on the night really let us hear his musical talents.  I suspect we'll heat a lot more about Fifita in the near future.


A treat for me was the opportunity to see the band backstage performing a new song.  Anonymouz and the team singing to an acoustic piano.  Wonderful.  I've included some monochrome shots snapped whilst they were preparing for the stage performances ... hope they don't mind.  I thought the shots looked pretty good in black and white ... let me know what you think?
I'll close this post with a couple more shots of the Hypnotics.  Schedules and what's going on with the Hypnotics can be found here.   
Deuce (aka Fifita Malu) performing at Avondale College

Wiggidy WayQs at the Christchurch Fundraiser, Avondale College.

Buy ANONYMOUZ music online:



Click to subscribe to ANONYMOUZ: 

Click to subscribe to THE HYPNOTICS

No comments:

Post a Comment