Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spider ...

Sadly I don't have a macro lens, so it's always a little frustrating when I see a wee beasty in the garden and I can't quite get close enough.  Out with the 50mm lens and a very tight crop.  This 50mm f1.8 lens must be one of the best value for money lenses available from Nikon.  I'm very fond of the lens myself.  Nice and sharp and has quite a pleasing blur when wide open.

Second shot is a tighter crop, but still with the 50mm lens.

Oh well, that's all for today.  Still feeling rough and unwell.  Gentle strolls in my garden are all I seem to be able to manage at present so please forgive the lack of variety in the shots.  Hopefully I'll get rid of this chest infection and be able to shoot some portraits and more action shots of the bands.  Must admit that the idea of being able to get out a bit more is more than slightly appealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment