Sunday, January 2, 2011

Off to the beach!

As the weather was so lovely we decided to take a trip out to Bethells Beach today.  Gorgeous blue skies, heaps of sun and not too busy.
The tide was going out, so this gave us a chance to see the crabs and other creatures in the rocks and crevices.

The crabs are a wonderful colour and ever so busy.  We just walked along the rocks close to the receding waves and managed to get a few shots of these wonderfult creatures.  Besides crabs we also saw starfish.  Pretty big and with eleven "fingers".  I always thought they have seven or so, not eleven! Anyway, take a squiz and let me know what you think.  If you know what type of crab or starfish I've photographed perhaps leave me a comment with what they are.

I'll finish the post with a few more shots from Bethells Beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment